Friday, May 2, 2008

Book Report....

Well, I received my book on Wednesday. My book cover is really nice, however I would have liked the first 12 pages of my book to be included. Yes, you read right, I am missing the first handful of pages of my book. I am not shocked and people who know me would not be either, it is called McCallum Luck and unfortunately we are what people call very "tight". Its sad but true. Anyway, I wrote Blurb (because they have no phone number). They responded 24 hours later and were "sorry to see this". I am getting a new book reprinted and I paid for one day shipping. There is obviously no guarantee that I will receive it before Tuesday, but I will keep my fingers crossed. Blurb is printing the second book free, I am paying for shipping and I am required to ship my old book back ASAP. Okey Dokey Then!


Over all I am pretty pleased with the quality of my photographs. They are still a little bit darker than I like and the text seems blurry to me. Before uploading my book, for Blurb's second attempt, I lightened the photos that really bothered me and made all my text a lot smaller. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise. I got to preview my book and make changes. Now please can the book arrive by Tuesday?

No comments: